Personal data processing information statement pursuant to articles 13-14 of EU Regulation 2016/679
UPDATED ON 11/09/2023
This information is written and personalized for visitors of Refin websites:
This document vacates and replaces in its entirety the previous cookies document.
Controller: The Data Controller, pursuant to legislation, is the corresponding Company (Ceramiche Refin Spa, registered office in via Primo Maggio 22, Salvaterra 42013 Casalgrande (Re) tel. +39 0522 990499 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) represented by its pro tempore representative.
WEBSITE INFORMATION STATEMENT
Specific summary information will progressively be indicated or displayed on website pages dedicated to particular services on request requiring the submission of data collection forms. We also inform you that in order to provide a complete service, our website may contain links to other websites which are not managed by Ceramiche Refin Spa. Ceramiche Refin will not be held liable for errors, contents, cookies, the publication of unlawful content, advertising, banners or files by websites not managed by the Controller that breach legislation in force and Privacy regulations.
Ceramiche Refin Spa, in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and in accordance with articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation 2016/679, hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation establishes the protection of data subjects as regards personal data processing and that said processing will be grounded in the principles of propriety, lawfulness, transparency and shall ensure the protection of your confidentiality and rights. Personal data and information submitted by you or otherwise acquired while using the website shall be processed in compliance with provisions set forth in aforementioned legislation and confidentiality requirements established therein.
Purposes of processing:
A) Data subjects: surfers of the website
Type of data processed
- Navigation Data: IP addresses or domain names of computers and other devices used by users who connect to the site; URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of requested resources and any time indications thereof; parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment; start and finish pages; Navigation index and identification behaviour during display of website pages.
- Personal data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit, voluntary sending of emails to the addresses provided on this website and the compilation of forms it contains implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s personal data (for example, name, surname and email address). Specific, summarised information is provided on the pages where forms are available.
Purpose of processing: your data collected during browsing will be processed for the following purposes.
- the pursuit of operations strictly connected and instrumental to the management of relations with website users or visitors (e.g. to enable access to and use of the website and verify the correct functioning of services provided);
- the collection, storage and processing of your data for statistical analyses, also in anonymous and/or aggregate form; statistical analyses with the aim of verifying the quality of the services offered by the site;
- sharing pursued interaction with social network managers, along with Usage Data relating to the pages where cookies are installed which integrate software functions or products.
Data processing for fulfilling purposes stated in points 1 and 2 is necessary in order to fulfil your request and any refusal may limit and/or prevent full use of functionalities and services available on the website. The provision of data specified in purpose 3 is optional on the legal basis of consent, and any objection to processing shall not affect the functionality and services on the website. Consent is given by means of the brief information statement, upon closing the banner by clicking “I accept all cookies”. Refin websites can only be browsed by accepting necessary cookies: “Use necessary cookies only”. With regard to the optional provision of data, more information is provided on the cookies present on the website in the cookie information statement, which can also be accessed from the brief information statement by clicking on “Show Details”.
B) Data Subjects: users of the contact section, advertisements posted on social media, through landing pages, and for marketing purposes.
By filling out the forms available in the “Contact Us” section, on individual product pages, in any advertisements posted on social media, or through landing pages, your data will be used to respond to inquiries about our products and/or services. The provision of data for these purposes is optional, however your refusal to provide them will prevent us from responding to your requests. Provided you have given your consent by checking the dedicated box, your data will be used to send you personalised commercial and advertising information containing information messages and promotional notifications relating to Ceramiche Refin activities and products using traditional methods (e.g. phone calls, snail mail, individual e-mails, etc.) or automated contact methods (e.g. automated campaigns involving the sending of e-mails, text messages, automated phone calls, instant messages, social networks, etc.), also by means of entry in the company CRM of the Controller in full compliance with the principles of propriety, lawfulness and statutory provisions. . You may object to processing at any time by using the “Unsubscribe” link, or by sending a request to the Controller, using the contact details provided in this policy.
Your data will be stored for the time frames necessary to provide the service you have requested and for marketing purposes until you decide to unsubscribe from the service.
Disclosure: your data will be processed by duly authorised staff and will be disclosed to companies acting in their capacity as autonomous Controller or Data processor:
- external entities providing in-cloud services;
- technical assistance providers;
- companies of the group providing IT service management services, including server hosting and backup services;
- within the scope of public and/or private entities to which data disclosure is compulsory for the fulfilment of legal requirements, or functional for relation administration purposes.
You may request the full list by writing to the Controller.
Your data will not be distributed.
Transfer: for technical-organisational purposes, your data are transferred to States beyond the European Union: transfer to this effect is legitimate insofar as it is guaranteed by the existence of adequacy decisions issued by the European Commission and/or protection clauses based on models adopted by the European Commission pursuant to art. 46 of the GDPR.
You can request a copy of your data which has been subjected to transfer beyond the EU, as well as information on the place where said data have been made available, by submitting a specific request to the Controller to the following email address: email@example.com
Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to legislation, is the corresponding Company (Ceramiche Refin Spa, registered office in via Primo Maggio 22, Salvaterra 42013 Casalgrande (Re) tel. +39 0522 990499 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) represented by its pro tempore representative.
You have the right to obtain the following from the Data Controller: erasure (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, objection to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise all the rights provided for in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of European Regulation 2016/679, by sending an email to email@example.com
APPLICATION OF THE POLICY HEREIN
If you have any doubts regarding this Policy, please contact Ceramiche Refin Spa by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
AMENDMENTS TO THIS INFORMATION STATEMENT
EU Regulation 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the data subject
- The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation as to the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning them, even if said data is yet to be recorded, and the disclosure of said data in an intelligible form, as well as to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
- The data subject has the right to receive the following information:
- the source of personal data;
- the purposes and processing methods;
- the logic applied in the event processing is carried out by electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the data controller, of the processors and of the appointed representative according to art. 5, para. 2;
- the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of said data in their capacity as designated representative in the country, as data processors or personnel authorised to process personal data.
- The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, if interested, the integration of data;
- the erasure and transformation into anonymous form of any unlawfully processed data or data blocks, including those whose retention is not required in relation to purposes for which data were collected or successively processed;
- certification that operations specified in letters a) and b) have been disclosed, together with their content, to the people to which data has been disclosed or provided, unless this proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected;
- data portability.
- The data subject is entitled to raise a total or partial objection:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of the personal data concerning them, even if pertaining to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or making direct sales or for carrying out market surveys or sales communications.